Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday 2009 update...

Well I had great intentions of writing more often and documenting my weight gain, but I got terribly busy with school and kept putting it off.
I also broke my scale so I'm not exactly sure what I weigh. I actually did not break it by standing on it, but kicked it by accident in the middle of the night when I was headed to the bathroom. Being made of glass, it shattered into a thousand pieces.

Regardless, I can feel a difference in the way my clothes fit. Most of the knit polo type shirts which I wear all the time to school are feeling tight. I used to have a bit of room in them that hid my gut pretty well, but many of them now hug me a little bit. There's no hiding my fatness now.

Interestingly enough, my mother did not make any comments about my weight when I went to see my family at Thanksgiving which surprised me. When I last saw them in May, my mother kept telling me I needed to exercise. I know I actually do regardless of whether or not I am trying to gain. I want to be large, but still want to be able to move my fat ass when necessary. hehe

So here is my best estimate:
Still 6'4" tall... a height which can carry a lot of weight before looking really fat.
Now approximately 265 pounds.
My waist size (or clothing waist size) is 42" Some of my 42's are getting a little tight... others are very loose.
My favorite stat is belly size. Measured around at the fattest point when sitting I'm at 52"!

So that's it for now... if you would like to see more pictures of me aside from what I'm about to post, I have an account on Flickr. Be warned though you will see much more than my belly, so if you're only interested in G rated pics stick to this site and Youtube.
My flicker address is:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasgainer
Some people say the address doesn't work so if it doesn't work, just sign into Flickr and search for me, you'll find me eventually.

By the way, I welcome all comments and encouragement. Especially from those in Texas and the Houston area.

2 comments: